|Contact The National Beta Club|
Regional Leadership Summits
Are you looking for a meaningful opportunity for your club members this school year?
The National Beta Club has just the thing for you! This important, two-day conference will engage your Betas in energetic activities that will teach them valuable leadership skills.
Beta sponsors, for further information about possible upcoming Beta Leadership Summits in your area, click here.
David Smith, Leadership Director:
“Are you ready for a life-changing experience? Are you ready to be challenged, to be motivated, to be inspired, and to be enthusiastic? Then “Leadership from the Heart” is ready to do just that. So pack your bags and meet us for a fantastic journey and a “Great Experience” as we develop the leadership habits for highly effective Betas!!!”
While attending a Beta Leadership Summit, students will:
- participate in an educational and entertaining program with a powerful message.
- understand how to positively deal with frustration and minimize conflicts.
- learn to reduce the fear of what others say or think about them.
- work together in small groups to experience the power of teamwork.
- learn the importance of overcoming fear of failure.
- be taught by means of hands-on activities and powerful stories.
- increase their self-esteem and self-confidence.
- be provided with a framework that will inspire them to reach their potential.
After attending the Beta Leadership Summit, students will:
- be more willing to be actively involved in school clubs and organizations.
- accept ownership for what is happening in their educational lives.
- encourage others to become more involved in school activities.
- create and organize events.
- increase the overall enthusiasm and attitude of peers.
- understand and unleash the power of teamwork.
- believe they can make a positive difference in the lives of others.